Sunday, April 22, 2007

Sissy Learns About Real Men

Dear Diary,

Now, as you know Sissy was a very bad girl the other day, and I told her that i'd have to come up with a better punishment than last time for her.

So, today i invited my boyfriend Leslie over. He’s a dance student at the local university, I had to buy him a copy of Oral Fixation Vol. 2 to get him to come, but it’s completely worth listening to Hips Don’t Lie seventy eight times on repeat just for the look on Kitty’s face when he came in, although actually the look on Leslie’s face was pretty good too.

“Kitty, I’d like you to meet my boyfriend Leslie,” I said, poking her to stand up and curtsey in the little pink negligee I had her wear.
“Leslie, meet Kitty,” I added with a slightly evil smirk “Isn’t she just darling?”
Leslie started making faces. “Honeeey, do you really expect me to go through with this!”

I had to glare at him. “Shut up, you’re ruining the scene!” I hissed as him.

“Now Kitty, I thought it might be beneficial for you to meet a real man,” I said, gesturing to Leslie who waved with one hand, the other was on his hip, and I think he was wearing my jeans... I’ll have to question him on that later... also what looked vaguely like one of my tank tops. He’d just come from the hairdresser and his hair was freshly highlighted, he looked quite nice really, I don’t see why Kitty had to complain about it so much.

“Now, Kitty, I’m sure Leslie, who you’ll be calling master, and seeing once a week from now on, has some use for you, isn’t that right Leslie?” I said, prodding him to move foreward, he squeaked and I glared at him.

He sighed, and finally unzipped his jeans, which I checked... they were mine. (Note to self: Must remember to remind Leslie to ask before borrowing my clothes, it’s becoming a problem)

“Sissy, we practiced this!” I growled when she just sat there like the idiot she is on the bed. She pouted, and looked up at me... I think she thinks I’m stupid. “On your knees bitch, and suck!” I commanded, prodding her with my riding crop.

“This isn’t really necessary is it, he’s like... got boy bits?” Leslie whined, giving me a look, I glared at him, tempted to bop him on the head with my riding crop, but that would have ruined the atmosphere.

Eventually I got both of them to behave, and things turned out rather well I think. Ever since that new choreographer (Felix? I think) joined Leslie’s company he’s been awfully busy with practice, and less than energetic in bed, but with Sissy he seemed to perk right up, even Sissy eventually admitted she liked it ok, and stopped whimpering so that I only had to give her fifteen spanks, instead of thirty.

Love and Kisses,
Your Favorite Femdom, Mistress Formica

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I only liked it because he doesn't rub it against my face like *someone* when they're really in the mood.

He's actually rather fun when he's not shoving his cock down my throat. I mean, I never would have guessed he liked Hips Don't Lie, too!

And as for 'real man', I don't get where you got that idea. Leslie was practically begging me to suck him.

Madeira Darling said...

I'm definantly going to have to reconsider my extra fifteen for that.

And real men like getting their cocks sucked by eager little sluts like you, haven't you learnt anything after all this time?

Unknown said...

Well, you'll have to wait until I'm home from work to give me those extra fifteen.

*~*~*snort*~*~* Because *real men* wear women's jeans and tank tops. Not to mention your gym shoes. I was surprised he didn't have on your lacey underwear.

Madeira Darling said...

Because you're in any position to judge real men *snort*

As for lacey panties... if I recall correctly you're the lacey panty wearer in this house.

As for Leslie's clothes, it was his laundery day, and even if it hadn't been, he's certinly more man than you ever were.