Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ow!

Dear Diary,

Mistress has been totally brutal with her demands lately -- not that I don't deserve it. As I write this, I find myself standing. Mistress' new whip arrived in the mail today. While this would usually be an exciting time... not this time -- not that it wasn't worth it to please my Mistress.

That morning, Mistress complained that I was letting the house get dirty. There wasn't nearly enough for me to do around it. Not only was I made to wear an obnoxious frilly pink apron, but was handcuffed to various spots around the house to wash dishes and clean up with only a toothbrush, cup of water, and bar of soap. After doing the entire bathroom and watching dishes, I -- of course -- refused to do the refrigerator.

That was when she brought out her new whip and smacked me straight to ass with it. And it HURT. It wasn't one of our usual ones that gives a gentle bite to the skin, but instead one that's made to leave welts and bruises. In the past, we had agreed that I was not into the more violent activities of BDSM and they would not be a part of our every day activities. Mistress argued that she wasn't going to stand for being disobeyed as a result. And Mistress is always right.

In the guest room, there's a ceiling fan that has been broken and needing to be replaced for over a month -- which is my job to do and should have been done a month ago, as today was a sore reminder of. She tied my wrists to this, making me stand with my legs out (one tied to the leg of a chair and the other to the bed), and left me there. It was not until almost ten minutes later (she says someone was at the door) that she returned, spreading newspaper on the carpet, and shoved a bullet vibrator inside me.

As I was forced to stand there, she explained that I had been behaving badly. Embarrassing her yesterday in front of Leslie and the readers of this blog, she said, had been the last straw. I was to count backwards from fifty with each blow to my thighs and backside from the whip.

At 37, she paused, saying that her hand was hurting her and that she was thirsty and would be back in three minutes tops. When you have a watch and three minutes means you have to wait seven minutes, the seconds pass like days. All the while, I had to just stand there, ass arching and a vibrator buzzing away against my prostate. Combining the pain with the unending torture inside me... I couldn't help but come.

Mistress was furious. She made me count down from 50 all over again and, this time, her hand didn't get tired.

Then it was back to cleaning. When I complained that my ass was in no condition to be cleaning, she said: "If you continue to act like this, I'll give you a towel and make you use that little thing for all it's good for." Little did I know, she made good on her threat and tied a towel securely around my cock and tied a sponge on my chin. I had to scrub the floor with my skin and then dry it with my cock.

Even now, it, too, is sore.

Mistress would probably be proud to know that I know not to upset her majesty anymore.

Mistress',

Sissy

2 comments:

Madeira Darling said...

Well, I think we all learned something from that, you learned why you ought to behave properly, and I learned that it's all in the wrist with bigger whips.

A very pleased,
Mistress Formica

Unknown said...

Happy to have pleased you, Mistress. You are, however, naturally talented with any whip. This one, however, brings out the extent of your ability, emphasizing the care and devotion you put into your work.

Ever your eager pupil,

Sissy